Become a better leader by making yourself a priority. Join us on September 22, 2017 at the Roundhouse Farm and have your own direct experience of the benefits, and the sense of well-being and peace that mindfulness brings.
For more information and to register, please visit: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsQrrip5BOv7W7iYU_7LXGL-Juq6KU83SS59RHQNsuYSnZ6g/viewform
According to the Wall Street Journal, ninety-six percent of senior leaders studied by Harvard Medical School experience some degree of burnout. And in a 2015 Gallup Poll, 65 percent of leaders are not engaged at work.
Up your game by by adding mindfulness to your leadership toolkit. Improve your effectiveness by gaining clarity and focus, build resilience, and develop the mindset needed to reach your peak performance.
Mindfulness can benefit you and your organization by:
- Building capacity to respond rather than react to stressors
- Enhancing connections and relationships with others
- Improving decision making and problem-solving capabilities
- Improving cognitive capacity and creativity
- Decreasing emotional reactivity
- Improving mental health and well-being
- Increasing ability to embrace and adapt to change
- Increasing levels of engagement and attention
- Improving productivity
Immersion learning has been proven to be the most beneficial way to start off learning this new skill and assists with deepening your practice.
Invest in Yourself. Invest in Your People. Create a unique retreat opportunity for your group or organization.
Custom-Design the program and content that's right for you.
- Leadership Resilience
- Leadership Development
- Mindful Leadership
- Building Team Trust and Resilience